The Tech Lab Submission Form
*This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission (at no cost to you) if you sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link!
Thank you for your interest in providing a training video for our Tech Lab Project!
As you know, The Virtual Savvy makes it our #1 goal to provide the BEST training resources to savvy women who are launching and growing their own virtual assistant businesses from scratch.
The Tech Lab is a training center designed to equip virtual assistants and other online creatives by teaching them the techie tools they need to succeed in their business.
Our goal is to gather experts in various subjects to teach mini-training videos (20-30 minutes each) that would help virtual assistants and other online creatives gain a general knowledge about a certain software, program, or subject.
Here’s a glimpse of what your finished training will look like:
Here’s what’s in it for you…
By providing a training video to The SavvyTech Lab, you’ll gain exposure to a unique audience that is ripe for learning more about the subjects you teach.
While The Virtual Savvy only launched in August of 2016, we have over 7,300 email subscribers, 200+ students enrolled in our advanced programs, a Facebook group of over 11,000, and 16,000 monthly page views.
As a SavvyTech Lab contributor, you’ll have the ability to expose your services to this knowledge-hungry audience. In addition, you’ll have a unique page to host your training video that will include a bio from you and a button where you can link to a sales page or opt-in offer you have for your site. Feel free to talk about the opt-in or course during your training video!
Here’s what we need from you…
In order to participate as a contributor for The SavvyTech Lab, we’ll need to receive the following from you:
- A submission to the form below
- An unlisted (not private) YouTube link with your 20-30 minute video training
- The link to your opt-in page or sales page to include with your training
- Agreement that your training will be used as a resources on The Virtual Savvy paid membership site
A few final notes
- It may take 6-8 weeks for your video to be posted to the SavvyTech Lab.
- Our goal is to provide high-value training to our audience. This may be the first time our audience learns about you, so knock their socks off with this training. With that said, we reserve the right to deny promotion or submission of any training video that we do not feel is appropriate to our audience.
- It is our recommendation that you promote a free offer (checklist, e-book, guide, etc) with your training and nurture those leads with a sequence from your email. You may, however, directly promote a course with your video. If you directly promote a course and have a link to a sales page, your course must meet two requirements: (1) The course must be evergreen, meaning someone can purchase your course at any time and there is not an open/close enrollment (2) You must have the ability to give The Virtual Savvy affiliate benefits to any course sales made through the site.
Ready to get started?
Please submit your SavvyTech Lab submission using the form below. launch.
[contact-form-7 id=”5370″ title=”VA Lab Submission Form”]
I know what it is to be comfortable financially, but I also know what it feels like to be broke. I’ll admit that my family and I have had times where we didn’t know how we were going to pay the bills. It’s SO stressful. You know you want to pursue entrepreneurship, but the fear…
Overcome the fear of starting your own business. “How do I get over the fear of starting my own business?” “What if I fail?” “What if no one hires me?” Are any of these hitting home for you? Listen…I. Get. You. There have been times in my own business where I was plain SCARED. I…