The Tech Lab Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in providing a training video for our Tech Lab Project!
As you know, The Virtual Savvy makes it our #1 goal to provide the BEST training resources to savvy women who are launching and growing their own virtual assistant businesses from scratch.
The Tech Lab is a training center designed to equip virtual assistants and other online creatives by teaching them the techie tools they need to succeed in their business.
Our goal is to gather experts in various subjects to teach mini-training videos (20-30 minutes each) that would help virtual assistants and other online creatives gain a general knowledge about a certain software, program, or subject.
Here’s a glimpse of what your finished training will look like:
Here’s what’s in it for you…
By providing a training video to The SavvyTech Lab, you’ll gain exposure to a unique audience that is ripe for learning more about the subjects you teach.
While The Virtual Savvy only launched in August of 2016, we have over 7,300 email subscribers, 200+ students enrolled in our advanced programs, a Facebook group of over 11,000, and 16,000 monthly page views.
As a SavvyTech Lab contributor, you’ll have the ability to expose your services to this knowledge-hungry audience. In addition, you’ll have a unique page to host your training video that will include a bio from you and a button where you can link to a sales page or opt-in offer you have for your site. Feel free to talk about the opt-in or course during your training video!
Here’s what we need from you…
In order to participate as a contributor for The SavvyTech Lab, we’ll need to receive the following from you:
- A submission to the form below
- An unlisted (not private) YouTube link with your 20-30 minute video training
- The link to your opt-in page or sales page to include with your training
- Agreement that your training will be used as a resources on The Virtual Savvy paid membership site
A few final notes
- It may take 6-8 weeks for your video to be posted to the SavvyTech Lab.
- Our goal is to provide high-value training to our audience. This may be the first time our audience learns about you, so knock their socks off with this training. With that said, we reserve the right to deny promotion or submission of any training video that we do not feel is appropriate to our audience.
- It is our recommendation that you promote a free offer (checklist, e-book, guide, etc) with your training and nurture those leads with a sequence from your email. You may, however, directly promote a course with your video. If you directly promote a course and have a link to a sales page, your course must meet two requirements: (1) The course must be evergreen, meaning someone can purchase your course at any time and there is not an open/close enrollment (2) You must have the ability to give The Virtual Savvy affiliate benefits to any course sales made through the site.
Ready to get started?
Please submit your SavvyTech Lab submission using the form below. launch.
[contact-form-7 id=”5370″ title=”VA Lab Submission Form”]
Abbey Ashley is the Founder of The Virtual Savvy. She helps aspiring virtual assistants launch and grow their own at-home business from scratch. She's since gone on to grow a multi-six figure business and retire her husband ALL from her at-home business. It's now her passion to help others start their own VA business so they can taste the freedom and flexibility of entrepreneurship as well.
This free one-hour training combines thousands of hours of research, years of experience in growing a virtual assistant business!
Looking for More?
Read posts from our most popular categories.
*This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission (at no cost to you) if you sign up for a program or make a purchase using my link!
Curious what a day in the life of a Virtual Assistant is like? Today in our Quit Your Day Job Series, we interview a very special guest, one of our own SavvySystem students (our signature VA e-course) that has done the virtual assistant thing since February 2020. Charla Finley is a hard-working Savvy, and…
Do you ever feel STUCK in your business? Like your time is stretched thin and clients keep coming in that just don’t value your worth? Maybe you want to scale your business but you just don’t know what to do next? If you’re answering “ YES” over there – I have just the thing for…