Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: The Virtual Savvy LLC
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 1839 E Independence #14668 Springfield Mo 65814
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected].
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. Personal Data may include but is not limited to, your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment. We do not control the data privacy or protection policies of third parties, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Our legal basis for processing this information is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our services and the legitimate interests of our customers.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website. We may also receive data from publically available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website, other online services, and business;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To establish, pursue or defend legal claims;
- To keep records;
- To provide you with goods or services purchased; or
- To enable you to participate in promotions.
Where we are required to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your Personal Data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected]. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision-making or any type of automated profiling.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at [email protected].
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
- Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Third-Party Vendors: We may share your information with third-party vendors or service providers who help us provide the Services or the Website, including database hosting and data processing services, and assist us in responding to requests by you for information that you request.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Third Parties with Permission: We may share your information with third parties to whom you ask us to send your information.
Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: Company, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity or in connection with our own investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, in which case we may (and you hereby authorize us to) disclose information without subpoenas or warrants served on us, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability including to resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Customer contracts.
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Company will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Company may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here
SPONSORED CONTENT TRACKING PIXELS
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Company is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Company may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Company to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your Personal Data, so European law has prohibited transfers of Personal Data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your Personal Data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
We will only transfer your Personal Data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by; or
If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place; or Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give Personal Data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your Personal Data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your Personal Data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
We may use the standard "cookies" feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on the Website and some features may not work as intended. We have no access to or control over any information collected by other individuals, companies, or entities whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content or that provide services on the Website, such as Google Analytics.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Please note that while any amendments, corrections, or deletions will be reflected in active user databases (as updated with a reasonable period of time), we may retain all Personal Data for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, and satisfaction of other legal obligations we reasonably believe applicable.
We may retain your Personal Data to comply with laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our contracts, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Opt-out – If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. You may “opt-out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may request access to the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected].
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your Personal Data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected].
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you make such a request, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
California Residents: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2019 (“CCPA”), you have certain rights with respect to your personal information. For the purposes of this section, personal information is used as defined in the CCPA. Company reserves the right to verify all requests made pursuant to the CCPA.
ACCESS AND DISCLOSURE
You may make a verifiable request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of the personal information we collected about you, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information, our use of the personal information and if the personal information was disclosed or sold to third parties, including the categories of personal information sold or disclosed. You also have the right to make a verifiable request for a copy of the personal information collected about you for the twelve (12) months prior to the date of your request.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that Company delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the personal information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
CHILDREN UNDER 16
We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the access, disclosure, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us by either (1) emailing [email protected] or sending us a written request to 1839 E Independence #14668 Springfield Mo 65814 Attn: CCPA.
You may only make a verifiable request for access or disclosure twice within a 12-month period. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
To respond to your request or provide you with personal information, Company must verify your identity or your authority to make the request. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Website may also be subject to any separate agreements or terms and conditions you have signed or agreed to with Company. Please refer to those agreements as needed.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last updated: March 1, 2020